Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

im with the gays being bi myself

as for you people who said they like gay women but not men FUCK OFF YOU INCEST LOVING WHORES

I dont go for gay marriage because gays are still boys. I can accept that there are really gays in our society but thats no wrong for it is not there fault to be such.. They are good, especially going out with them. I have gay friends also. They are just girls by heart but still they are boys according to them.

well for me i dont prefere going out with a gay ...

sorry for the gays but i think it's sick

it is sick. And its worse when you see a gay couple.

God created man for women..Unless otherwise you are not believing of this.So it is a sin in the eyes of God, (whatever name you call it) to have a relationship between same sex.Much more if you let them to be married.

It is against the law of nature. Gay cannot produce kids with their gay partner, becos they should not exist.

yes i agree

great quotes

about it more

The fundamental issue about Gay marriages is that marriage originated to establish the bond between a husband a wife that they may produce a child to whome which the family estate may pass on to.

Getting married was considered being the first step to having a heir. However as time passed, it became non-essentual for married couples to have children.

The main problem with Gay marriage is that Gays cannot have true heirs using... uh... their biology? Where as straight couples both are biologically capible of having children and are backed by a long standing tradition.

At the core, Gay people adopting children is no different then the elderly applying for adoption. Both are a set of human beings who want to raise a child. However, culture has overridden those fundamentals. It does not matter what their personality or intent is, two males or two females upbrining a child is frouned upon. In direct consequence, this will have a storong liklihood of making life hard on the child. It is not their fault that they are being raised by two people of the same sex, nor is it their fault that they were born into a couple who were not gay, and found that they were unwilling to upbring the child.

For that reason, I believe careful thought should be placed into permitting Gay marriages. Children take things personally and do not know when enough is enough. It will effect them much more negatively and have a profound influence on their devlopment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast