Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

Gay couples can "use their biology" to have children. It is a process similar to clonation and both the partners pass their genes to the child as in normal reproduction. The only difference is --- 2 women cannot produce a boy because the don't have the Y cromozome.
    However i'm not sure this is legal. And i don't think also that letting a gay couple raise a child is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ladki
    Gay couples can "use their biology" to have children. It is a process similar to clonation and both the partners pass their genes to the child as in normal reproduction. The only difference is --- 2 women cannot produce a boy because the don't have the Y cromozome.
    However i'm not sure this is legal. And i don't think also that letting a gay couple raise a child is a good idea.
    thanks for the info, but still ,, it's yuky,

i cant imagin my self a gay, and have a kid,
    am sick now :confused4:

yes, it's yuky for you, but for many it isn't

I'm gay, and I am 100 percent for gay marriage

Well I don't understand what you said...
    But I just want to said...

I'm not against two man love their self... and if they want to get married this is their problem :)
    But they mustn't have children !!!!
    Poor children :(

Gay is a mental disease.

If you are gay You shod to be treatment.

It is not normal when "man" have sex with other "man"

I don't like at all these kind of people! :x
    Gays and lesbians are to be taken away in a desert island! :evil:

wow funny topic and the replys make me laugh...

the main reason for gay marage is mostly about TAX. a marrided couple pay less tax than a couple, in ireland a gay couple took the goverment to cort over it, they lost i think but its true they should be treated the same as other couples but they cant get married.

they should be able to get married in the eyes of the goverment but the church no not yet its not able to take it yet.

Gay marrage is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gbt
    The fundamental issue about Gay marriages is that marriage originated to establish the bond between a husband a wife that they may produce a child to whome which the family estate may pass on to.

Getting married was considered being the first step to having a heir. However as time passed, it became non-essentual for married couples to have children.

The main problem with Gay marriage is that Gays cannot have true heirs using... uh... their biology? Where as straight couples both are biologically capible of having children and are backed by a long standing tradition.

At the core, Gay people adopting children is no different then the elderly applying for adoption. Both are a set of human beings who want to raise a child. However, culture has overridden those fundamentals. It does not matter what their personality or intent is, two males or two females upbrining a child is frouned upon. In direct consequence, this will have a storong liklihood of making life hard on the child. It is not their fault that they are being raised by two people of the same sex, nor is it their fault that they were born into a couple who were not gay, and found that they were unwilling to upbring the child.

For that reason, I believe careful thought should be placed into permitting Gay marriages. Children take things personally and do not know when enough is enough. It will effect them much more negatively and have a profound influence on their devlopment.
    Each and every study done by reputiable scientist in the last 25 years has shown that children raised by gay or lesbian parents are exactly the same on every test, scoring even higher than those raised by straight parents in some areas.

At one time, society frowned on free blacks. They only thought that black should be slaves. Does that mean that slavery should still be common practice? No, of course not. Society evolves or dies.

Gays are just as capable of having a biological child through articficial insemination as straight couples. However, given the huge number of children in foster care, in terrible childrens homes, etc. Having more loving gay and lesbian couples adopting would be a wonderful thing for kids.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast