Thread: marrige

Default marrige

okay... even though my last post wuz pretty bomb slutty... i really do love a girl and we have a daughter together... i gotta go to jail soon for some things and may not have much time left of freedom. i wanna buy a ring but im broke as a joke...

i wish there would be some way to show her that i love her without having a wad of cash for a ring.... but i really do want to marry her, undoubtedly. if i had the money RIGHT NOW, id go buy a ring...

i want to propose, has anyone been stuck like this before??

Default Re: marrige

Quote Originally Posted by incrimeaonline
    i wish there would be some way to show her that i love her without having a wad of cash for a ring.... but i really do want to marry her, undoubtedly. if i had the money RIGHT NOW, id go buy a ring...

i want to propose, has anyone been stuck like this before??
    Hey dude.Whats kind of love you want to show??I think you dont want o prpose You just want to show off.if you really love her just propose her

Don't know if your in jail or not, if it's too late, but there is a solution. Does she love you? That is the big question. My husband and I talked about it together. I don't have the average diamond ring most would get, mine is a ruby with two "tiny little" diamonds on both sides. The ruby is heart shaped and I think it outshines my wedding ring. What more could a women want! I prefer my ring to any other because he gave it to me and it signifies our love.

What it all boils down to is simple. If you two really love each other the ring doesn't matter.