Thread: My love for him still shows

Default My love for him still shows

Hi
    My ex has offered his hand of friendship, although it seems one sided, but says he's there for me & hoping that I need his help and that I go running to him, as I have done in the past.
    Should I just go it alone, is he using me when in actual fact it's him that needs my company, but tries to make out that it's me that needs him more! Please can anyone advise me what to do

Default My love for him still shows

It sounds like he wants to keep you at his side, so he can go back to you if things work out. Or he's really missing you and he's hoping you come back to him (male stubbornness!).

Honestly though, it could be anything, its hard to say when feelings are involved. But if you think he's worth at the least keeping as a friend just keep things cool between you and stay in touch. If he wants to get back to the good old days of married life, it’s fine. You can always build up a successful married life. You may get very good tips to make your reunion real successful by reading the “Ten Days to a good Marriage” by Dr. Max Vogt. Hope for the best!

actually depends on what u're planning to do next.. do u want to forget him? do u want to let him go? or is there bitterness still from ur previous relationship?

it does not matter who needs who most if u r really planning to go for "friendship".

anyway.. if bitterness r still there.. i guess u just have to keep a distant from him for a while..

all the best!

Don't worry, because you not alone....happy this but we don't look it! Maybe it's this site? maybe it's your parants? i don't know, because know only you...yes? Only you! You have be plunged deep in thought