Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ to just registered members!

Default Very surprising!!!

I made 10 interesting posts, and even then I could not connect. By chance, I clicked to "Password lost", and I found the answer I am looking for since a long time. See below. Isn'it possible to put that sentence in a more appropriate place: FAQs for example.

If you are a new user, you should wait for administrator to create your hosting account. Once your hosting account is created, your will get email with login details, this will be done with in 48 Hours.

Default Activate my web hosting

I have signed up more than 2 days ago; I have made 11 posts and I got, at least, as many answers.
    And I still cannot acces the web hosting, nor send databy FTP . I have read nearly all the FAQ, and I should have acces to my web hosting.
    Can anybody tell me what is missing.

By the way, I tried to re-create my web hosting site, and I got such answers as "the address already exists", "the username already exists", etc...

Thanks to all for your help.
    UNIFAN

you are of your congratulations site they are many good I like a lot it was worth very good even without execçao I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site

you are of your congratulations site they are many good I like a lot it was worth very good even without execçao I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site I found very good the site

thanks! this was really helpful.

Sorry, but this username has already been taken

Quote Originally Posted by Imigen
    I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm pestering, but could someone please explain to me why I can't log into my site?

Quote Originally Posted by likhi1
    i singup already ....Why i can't login free host ....

or wait mail for login & Password

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha~x3
    How can I make my account "Active?" :?
    To All you Peoples,,,,, You have just created your forum account,, not your bizhat hosting account,, for that,, you must need to have atleast 5 or more posts,,, if you are eligible,, visit this and sign up for your Hosting Account,,, and always read announcement forum carefully before asking...
    Here you go http://free.bizhat.com/signup.php

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast