Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Your first computer?

I'm from Thailand. My first PC was an Compaq 486DX4. I bought it in 1994.

my first pc was a 300mgz acer...haha

It was 200mhz, 1.96 GB, 32 ram and win 98 :)

Quote Originally Posted by havic
    It wasn't really my computer, it was my dad's, but the first computer I played around with was a Commodore 64. I used to play a game on it all the time, but I can't remember the name of it. All I know is that there was a Cheese Spaceship, so I loved it.
    Fantastic! My first computer was a Commodore 64 too. I had 2 games, and I played them all the time...I remember one was called "Delta Drawing" and it was a "graphics" program. I can't remember the name of it, but you could make the different characters do different things based on what you typed, such as "The Bumpuses sing to the dog now" and a purple monster would dance across the screen towards a dog and a midi song would play. Hours of fun for a young boy!!!

My next machine was top of the line...an Apple IIE with dual 5.25 inch disk drives and a green monochrome screen. I think my dad paid $1200 for it back in 1987. Still in mom & dad's basement and still works! I had a subscription to UpTime software, and they would send me games & software every month to use. The games were all written in the original BASIC and I remember finding bugs in games and trying to find the right goto line that would allow the game to keep running past the bug. Ahhh the good old days.

im actually using my first computer, getting an alienware for christmas :D

Timex sinclair 1000 , touch pad computer that conected to a TV. Man, I was in hog heaven in 1985.

Default yup..

my first PC bought in 1993... it worked on with a premenu with some applictions, and with a press of a button the Win95 loaded up...
    classics.....

Aaah my first computer... it was similar to an atari or more closely to a spectrum... 48kb of ram, had a BASIC interpreter as an os, programs were loaded through tape player...

Default windows 95

windows 95, really cool <3

my first computer was commodore 64 and then in 1994 I bought a 486

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast