Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 Million Play WoW

Default 8 Million Play WoW

Not that this has surprised me, but some recent statistics released by Blizzard have merely enforced this fact.

"We're ecstatic that the World of Warcraft community has continued to grow steadily since we launched the game," said Mike Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "This milestone wouldn't have been possible for us to achieve without the incredible support of our players. With the release of our expansion pack, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, coming next week, we're looking forward to welcoming more players to Azeroth and offering even more quality content for our community to enjoy."

oh, I do enjoy playing that game, but sadly I only had the trial version. But I still liked it. Although it is kind of annoying that you Have to pay monthly, and it is a game that never ends. And with the burning crusades, dang! if you think about it, all those people playing before it, and then they are going to go out to buy the expaion, Blizzard is going to make a lot of money from that, I think more than an expaion pack for other games.

But thats just me . . . .
    And I will probably buy the game and the expaion pack in due time . . . LOL :jump: ha ha ha

I know many people who play WoW and it has taken over their lives. Fortunatly, I don't play WoW.

For those people that let wow take over there lives, just need to have control.

This is incredibly addicting, but like everything in life, if you are not able to control youself, you will run into problems bigger than just playing too much WoW.

O so very true. very very

I love this game XD I play it when I get a chance, but being addicted isnt really an issue for me... Uncle Sam says no... and thats that ^_^

Îve tried to quit WoW many times but never succeded ^^
    Ive realised that world of warcraft is my life xD i just cant quit playing it.

i guess i love the game *im a geek yes ^^*

i did it for the lulz

This game is gonna destroy the world im telling u

This game rocks, Im a wow-nerd I admit. Its just so darn addicting >< If you haven't tried it atleast download the trial version and give it a whirl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast