Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catwoman review

Default Catwoman review

In a genre where the starring roles feature men such as Batman, Spider-Man, Hulk and so on, Halle Berry pounces onto the Super Hero scene as Catwoman. What I perticularly liked about this film was that the starring role was given to a woman, and that woman is an African-American. Both beautiful and talented, Halle's preformance was remarkable, while other preformances weren't surprising. Going from Law & Order to Catwoman must not have fully tested the acting abilities of Benjamin Bratt. This film had a few over-the-top scenes but most movies do. I would highly recommend this film and I would think that any fan of Halle's would love it as much as I had.

:D

Sounds good i will have to check it out

Something about this film made it unappealing to many critics and moviegoers. Maybe it was the seemingly stretched premise. Maybe it seemed to be nothing more than a Halle Berry stare-fest. Maybe the story looked halfhearted. Hopefully it wasn't the fact that it had a female lead. Anyhow, I never saw it, mostly because I thought better choices were available for my money.

i "wasnt" gonna see that and still wont

Not so impressed when I saw it. It's like some sort of hm kind BatMan.. Not really worth to see it..

Omg, I slept in the last 10 min of the film. It wasn't a bad film, noo, but... I don't know. Oh, probably the reason is in me. I give it 7/10.

Catwoman was a flop at the box office and was not a movie that was enjoyable when i watched it.

In my opinion, Catwoman was awful.

I like Halle Berry and I like comics, but that was probably one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

One day the movie makers will learn ... when it comes to comics, stick to the original story and you'll likely have a hit movie.

Its one og the worst movies i have ever seen...
    The only thing that You realy enjoy in these movie is Halle Berry.
    The rest just sux so bad ...
    Omg - a total waste of time

Hum...Catwoman...I guess it is a good movie for me, although it seems that in beauty -- I think Sharon Stone bag it all! She tops Halle Berry on the movie....she made a more powerful actress...the bad thing is that the story or the movie line is kinda shallow...imagine Sharon Stone is so strong because of what the product gives (elasticity to the skin)...how shallow was the movie that it was the 'beauty product' that made Sharon an antagonist. Much was wasted when Halle Berry was first made known to be Catwoman, the story (half of it I think) revolves on how she became Catwoman, how hard it was for her to accept the role and how hard it was for her to adjust...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast