Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Check out my animation

Default sick! gj bro!

MAN!! Ezro bro!! this is soo coool

what is the program you used?
    ive tried maya and lightwave but seem kind of lost... :)

plz tell me what you used for these animations thank man!

Yep working in games, its been about 5 years for me.

Mostly with Maya the stuff on my site is all Maya I think, for the first three years I was an animator, now i need to do modeling texturing and rigging as well, so I dont get so much time for animation.

Glad you like my stuff

noltiga which studio you working in? are you in the UK too?

how much did you pay for the course you done? and what is it called exactly. also do you have a website where they show you exactly how you do em? thanks mate, as i said ive tried it but didnt get anywhere... :)

cheers bud
    Cyaz

I studied traditional animation at bournemouth and Poole college, I didnt learn computer animation untill I started working in games.
    I doubt you could get into games anymore by just studying traditional animation.
    I think Bournemouth Uni runs a computer animation course also Mid Glamorgan in wales is supposed to be good (all in the UK) but your best off doing a web search, its years since I was trained.

AS for finding tutorials and stuff on line just type in "Maya model building and rigging" or words to that effect in to Yahoo Google or whatever search engine, and you should find a fair bit of stuff or ask the same question on
    http://forums.awn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

or look at this stuff this is what I found by typing in Maya model building and riging
    http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial...racter-Setup/1

beautifullllllll !!

thanks a lot for the link you gave me!! it even has lightwave and studio 4D !! THANKS SO MUCH MAN!! youre a true atrist btw! gj!! lots of hard work back there... keep it up m8!

No problem
    thanks for the feed back I'll post up some new stuff soon

amazing, that's a beautiful scenes! keep up a good work
    i think u may have a great view about u'r images now!

Hi got something new for you

Ok so here is my college film. WARNING! contains large amounts of cartoon violence (not worse than Itchy and Scratchy but I would say at least as bad as them on a bad day) If you are offended by the likes of South Park and Beavis and Butthead DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6GCGzJtp5g

This film was created by Andrew Council (director) Andrew Grisdale, Ezra Allen and Ben Newman in 1997

Ive just got it on avi. At the time it won a student award and sold to TV. I dont think many people have seen it though so Im trying to give it a second launch. If you have time please give it a rating on U-tube and or leave a comment
    thanks

nice bro i think... y not on youtube?

?it is on U-tube?? what do you mean? I put it in this thread because its my animation work.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast