Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: please help this is what i get when i try to open my page!?

I agree. My forum has been operating since September of 2005, has lots of members and tons of posts, and I had better NOT have to start over. If BizHat has lost my forum, I will be really upset, and you can bet your butt I won't do anything with BizHat again if that has happened. Not to mention that I will make everyone I have dealings with aware of this sort of thing.
    :evil:

I've never had a problem with bizhat. I feel like they are working on it. I sure hope our forums have not been lost. I would :cry:

I had a group of over 100 people working towards a common goal for the last 2 months. Today we hit that goal. DAMIT, I want to celebrate with these people!!!

FIX the PROBLEM!!!

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

I think there is a misunderstanding taking place. The error isn't a MySQL error, which is what the moderator was speaking of in reference to creating a new forum.

That was the first error-- :x Then the 2nd one is what everyone is posting now.

When I type in SQL Error : 1036 in google search. I got this from one site.

contact the host, the permissions on the database are set incorrectly

Generally, tables will be marked "read only" because of an operating system error. As Karl says, this has to be dealt with by the host.

Then get to dealing with it.

You're right, truth4natalee--it is a server issue that Bizhat needs to correct. I expect everything to be back to normal with our forums as soon as they address the issue.

Gad, give them a chance to fix it, willya? You people are sqauwking like a 14 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVaB
    Gad, give them a chance to fix it, willya? You people are sqauwking like a 14 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

We are concerned hun. They are most likely working on the issue at hand as we speak.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast