Thread: Titanic Ship

Default Titanic Ship

Can You Share the Information About Titanic Ship.If My Knowledge is correct The Ship is not Distroyed.

Hello smith, Titanic was one the greatest ship built in twentieth century. The ship was supposed to be unsinkable but some things are beyond the reach of human intelligence and cannot predict the future.

Hi Adam, I have been studying The Titanic for many years. I have heard a lot of rumours about Titanic over the years. The one came about Titanic not sinking came from speculation that it was her sister ship that sank, The Olympic. The Olympic had been severely damaged in a collision with another ship, and some people claim that it was sunk instead of the Titanic to claim insurance.

The research done over the years, including the many dives down to Titanic, have proved that it actually was the Titanic that sank.

Good story though.

it sunk and alot of people died lol, kinda boring =D thats all i know

Awwww Tr4vluk3 that's not quite true. It most definitely is not boring. There are so many interesting things related to the Titanic, and there are millions of people across the world who would agree with me.

Just a few facts about the ship:

Length: 885ft 6in
    Width: 92ft
    Weight 45,000 tons
    Estimated top speed: 23 knots

Number of people onboard 2228
    Number of people killed: 1523
    Number of people rescued: 705

There's loads more interesting facts to be found. There are loads of great websites. Give them a try.

lot of info
    good work boys :)