Thread: GWB

Default GWB

George Bush was at a meeting of miltary advisors, discussing the situation in Iraq. A US marines commander announced that "Two Brazilian soldiers were seriously injured in an ambush outside Baghdad yesterday". The president exclaimed "Gee, that's terrible, just terrible". The room fell silent as the president closed his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief. A minute later, the president asks quietly "Just how many is a brazillion?"

Ha Ha Ha! I LOVE George Bush jokes and that is one of the best I've heard. It amazes me how people think them all up. Some clever/funny people out there obviously. :D

I think the man himself inspires the jokes. He's a comic genius. Never misunderestimate(sic) him. Ok, it's very dark comedy, but comedy nonetheless.

still bush jokes are good

Default one of my Georgie Duh Favorites

Three Texas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's rear end and a cowboy hat. Now he's president of the United States."

Default Nice joke

Thanks 4 the Nice joke. Please post more.

George Bush walks into a drug store. "I'll have a bar of soap" he says to the assistant. "Certainly, Mr. President" the assistant replies. "Would you like it scented?"
    "No thanks" says George. "I'll take it with me."