Thread: Google AdWords?

Default Google AdWords?

I have not had good experience with this what about others?

You really have to be careful about how much you bid per keyword. The real trick is to find the lowest amount to pay and still end up getting some impressions. A lot of people think they are doing themselves a favor by loading up the keywords the want to use but that is a BIG mistake. You need to use only words specific to what you are pitching so that people who click on your ad will really be interested in what you are offering.

Google AdWords make money.

yea,
    i've tried registering my other website with google and yahoo search engines. my site started showing up in searches only 1montsh later, somewhere on the 20th pages. its useless unless you pay money and know what u r doing.

Adwords can be expensive but there are ways to avoid that. There's no doubt that it can be profitable. My suggestion would be to not use main keywords but instead use what is called "long tail keywords". Search that on Google.

It's basically more specific keywords that can narrow down your competition and the cost of your ads.