Thread: Problem adding banner

Default Problem adding banner

Hay chaps, I'm having some toubles adding a banner to my forum. When in the admin panel I click 'Configure Banner' and the side bar just disappears with no page change...

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I am using the default subSilver theme and also Chrome to no avail.

Help would be appriciated 8)

any know what this might be, sorry if I havn't explained it too well. I will try a little harder:

1. I wan't to add a banner to my forum.
    2. I move to the admin panel where I click Banner Configuration
    3. The admin bar on left left of the screen disappears, leaving what ever page I was previewing before behind. I cannpt progress any further than this! :'(

Hmm! Well my understanding of the subject is that some styles do not allow other banners than default one. I had a similar problem with my forum and I resolve it by posting my problem here. BTW what kind of style are you using. If it isn't a sub silver I guess you should switch back to sub silver and try to add banner again.

thunder11

I have tried the default (subsilver) and chrome both with same results.

Default Try

Contact Nokia or some other admin. Check that your banner is in jpg/gif. Try to make your banner the same size as the original! I'm out of options :(
    thunder11

Default Re: Try

Quote Originally Posted by thunder11
    Contact Nokia or some other admin. Check that your banner is in jpg/gif. Try to make your banner the same size as the original! I'm out of options :(
    thunder11
    lol, I can't even get as far as that mate, there is never an option to add a banner, the admin panel just disappears when I click banner config.

It's sorted! I was having this problem with firefox, but it works fine in IE7 (shudder)

Thanks for trying anyway thunder :)

still doesnt work..! tried it wid IE7 & Firefox & Opera .. none of them workin !

Mods n Admin plzz help quickly !!