Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Web Designing for the beginers

Default Re: Web Designing for the beginers

Quote Originally Posted by dreamselite
    Hello Everyone,
    I have seen this entire forum and found that there is no specific data from where a newbie can learn HTML.

So this is my start.

First of all who ever wants to get into web designing please read below stuff:
    1. Web Designing can get you addicted to it and you may leave your other interests and ambitions once you become a master of web design and get paid by designing sites.
    2. BEfore you decide to learn make it a point not to get to involved if you just want to do it as a fun.

OK so the first step of web designing is to get a book called:
    "Learn HTML is 24 hours - Sams Publication"

You can also read the contents of this book online at:
    http://www.24hourhtmlcafe.com

I'll give more information soon.

hello mr. Harish Chouhan
    Thanks for t his nice post with a web site references. basicaly i am database programmer who worked with visual basic , oracle etc. right now i am looking to web designing , and now learnign PHP. what i got from last few days studies, if you try to understand Macromedial dreamwaver software and if u know how to use it then i think it will help u to understand html code. the recent one macromedia dreamweaver 2004 its realy n ice with very good command of html. anyway, the one i wanted to ask u, give me some reference of PHP learing site . i am learing it by reading book only. but u know some time book is quite hard to understand, so u need more book, and when u hve internet connection then why u need book, searced net and find out proper example of that topic, looking forwar from ur post again.

I think the key point to learning how to make proffessional looking websites isn't the aspect of coding, but more about creating the images used in the website. You could have the best looking table layout in the world but without decent images or flash the website will not look good compared to other proffessional websites.

Learn photoshop before learning html, I say.

the more you learn the more you done on your site .

so ,if we would make our site more better ,we should

learn more relation with it !

http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/lessons.html
    This is what I used to learn the basics of HTML and JavaScript. I have created several sites, but they are only in Bulgarian language.

learning HTML is like how you self teach yourself in other programming languages. Trial and error, and designing by example. you can't learn an entire programing language in 24 hours.

web desiging is a process of how you deliver your content..i think..if what i am saying makes any sense at all lol!

knowing html doesnt mean you know how to design a site, knowing html only gives you knowledge to write <tags> and developed web pages.

one of the few places i learn html was from:
    www.avidgamer.com <--- my 1st game forum host
    www.htmlgoodies.com

of course theres plenty of other html tutorials out there.

if you want to learn the meaning of web designing, i'd suggest you to start making a site of your own (in any field you are interested) maybe a blog or something something which is NOT too big to start off and try to maintain it for a year or so

you'll learn that knowing html doesn't mean you can design a good site...

aw man i dont even know if i am talking any sense here.
    just try it out..try to maintain a site for a year or 2, you'll understand what i mean by then...i hope :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12