Thread: adsense vs adwords

Default adsense vs adwords

I have seen both adsense and adwords terminology being used from the same website.

I always thought they were the same, hope this only my thouth.

So which one between the both you prefer mostly and why?

They are two sides of the same coin. You use adsense to put other people's ads on your web site. Then when someone clicks on one of the ads you get paid. When you want to advertise on other sites you use adwords where you set a price you are willing to pay whenever somebody clicks on your ad.

Default Duhh..

You make money with adsense and you spend it on adwords so what do you win?

how to quickly make money?

I get it now, It never really made sense to before!

thanks!

wen u use adsence in ur sites u get a percentage of amt. (wen someone clicks or according to number of visitors 2 ur site)...

adwords u create ads to promote ur product (wen someone clicks on them or no. of times ur ads r displayed) u give certain amount to google.

i.e ... for eg- A creates ads in adwords and says he will give $1 per click to google --

B has a site using adsense and in his site ads created by A are being displayed. wen some one clicks on this ad... B gets a percentage of $1(wat A is paying) and rest amount into google's pocket..

Default Adsense is better

I dont work with adword because is not good. You can lose money without making any profit.For proffit you must have at least pr3 rank site and invest al least 1000$ per month.

Talking it was late

"A nice car and a nice house does not necessarily mean you're rich or you know how to make money," my dad replied. "Jimmy's dad works for the sugar plantation. He's not much different from me. He works for a company, and I work for the government. The company buys the car for him. The sugar company is in financial trouble, and Jimmy's dad may soon have nothing. Your dad is different Mike. He seems to be building an empire, and I suspect in a few years he will be a very rich man."With that, Mike and I got excited again. With new vigor, we began cleaning up the mess caused by our now defunct first business. As we were cleaning, we made plans on how and when to talk to Mike's dad. The problem was that Mike's dad worked long hours and often did not come home until late. His father owned warehouses, a construction company, a chain of stores, and three restaurants. It was the restaurants that kept him out late.Mike caught the bus home after we had finished cleaning up. He was going to talk to his dad when he got home that night and ask him if he would teach us how to become rich. Mike promised to call as soon as he had talked to his dad, even if it was late.The phone rang at 8:30 p.m."OK," I said. "Next Saturday." And put the phone down. Mike's dad had agreed to meet with Mike and me."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."At 7:30 Saturday morning, I caught the bus to the poor side of town.The Lessons Begin:"I'll pay you 10 cents an hour. "Even by 1956 pay standards, 10 cents an hour was low.Michael and I met with his dad that morning at 8 o'clock. He was already busy and had been at work for more than an hour. His construction supervisor was just leaving in his pickup truck as I walked up to his simple, small and tidy home. Mike met me at the door."Dad's on the phone, and he said to wait on the back porch," Mike said as he opened the door.