Thread: WHY EARTH IS IN DANGER?

Default WHY EARTH IS IN DANGER?

The earth on which humanbeings are living is in danger because of nuclear weapons. Why is it? Why can't nation of every country live in peace and prosperity? Why one is trying to be commander on others?

Default Earth demolition

Humans are having a high state of ego. If you attempt to cross the ego, he can cause destruction of everything.

We, the humans have piled very huge amount of nuclear weapons which can wipe out humans from earth with few bomb explosions. America and Russia have conducted numerous nuclear tests and has lot of very powerful nuclear weapons.

Todays bombs are 1000 times powerful than the first bomb - Little boy of Hiroshima, Japan in 1945.

Other threats are from pollution - air & water. Global warming is melting the icecaps from all over the world and the glaciers are receding, thus raising the sea level. Ozone depletion is also causing a series problem to humans.

if we leave in peace will die from diseases

We will all end up killing each other....

Humans are causing the slow destruction of the planet with our vehicles and factories. Plain and simple. Human greed and aggression are the cause. We are all hypocrites when we preach about using an alternative fuel such as CNG and then drive a gas powered car. Humans are stupid beasts.

i dont know the human being ..had been making his own destruction. i try to bring a solution ..i dont use sprays, and i think that he cars would use a bio gasoline"

Well...if the nukes dont kill us.....
    I think Global Warming will....

Eventually will affect the whole world.....

Already the Tsunami in Sumatra is anticipated to affect the other Tectonic Plates...the next suspected Tsunami disaster is predicted to be in the US.

So nobody knows.....nowadays ... we can notice that there are increase in floods... hurricanes...and Typhoons....

Makes me feel sorry for our future Generations as they will be born is a tough world...

:(