Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson died of food poisening today.

Default Micheal Jackson died of food poisening today.

He ate some 8 year old nuts.

Default Re: Micheal Jackson died of food poisening today.

Quote Originally Posted by CBAINMR
    I hear McDonalds is coming out with a Michael Jackson burger. 48 year old meat between 8 year old buns.

haha, this is so wrong.

Default woow

Texas Officer

There were 3 Blondes who wanted a job as an Officer in the Texas State department. The Sheriff takes them all into his office.
    He says to them "OK i'm going to show you a profile of a criminal for 2 seconds and you have to name 1 unusal or distingiushing feature about him."

He show the first blonde and takes it away after 2 seconds. she then says " He has 1 ear !"
    "Well of course he has 1 ear, its a profile. the side of his face !! " The Sheriff replied. She didn't get the job and walked out the room sheepishly.

He show the second blonde and takes it away after 2 seconds. she then says " He has 1 eye !"
    "Well of course he has 1 eye, its a profile. I just said that !! " The Sheriff replied. She didn't get the job either and walked out the room with her head down.

He show the third blonde and takes it away after 2 seconds. she then says " He is wearing Contact lenses !"
    The Sheriff looked at the mans file and said " Wow you're right. how did you know that with only 2 seconds of a picture "

She Replied "Well if he only had 1 ear & 1 eye he could hardly wear glasses could he."

Default land lord

A landlord is behind the bar...

A landlord is behind the bar when in walks a businessman. “What’ll you have?” asks the publican. “A scotch, please,” says the businessman. The bartender hands him the drink, and says, “That’ll be two quid.” “What are you talking about?” says the man, angry. “I don’t owe you anything.” A nearby lawyer turns to the bartender. “You know, he’s got you there,” he says. “In the original offer, which constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration.” The bartender’s not impressed, but relents as he turns to the first man. “OK, you got yourself a free drink. But don’t ever let me catch you in here again.” The next day, the same businessman walks into the bar – and the landlord is furious. “Get out! I can’t believe you’ve got the audacity to come back!” “What’re you talking about?” says the man. “I’ve never been in this place in my life.” The barman is suddenly embarrassed. “I’m very sorry, but this is uncanny. You must have a double.” The businessman grins at him. “Cheers! Make it a scotch.”

Default rg

Young Man From The City

A young man from the city went to visit his uncle the farmer. For the first few days, the uncle shows him the usual things: chickens, cows, crops and such. After three days, however, it’s obvious that the nephew is getting bored, and the uncle is running out of things with which to amuse him.

Finally, he has an idea. "Why don’t you grab a gun, take the dogs and go shooting?" This seems to cheer the nephew up, and he enthusiastically goes off with the dogs.

After a few hours, the nephew returns. "How did you enjoy that?" asks the uncle.

"It was great!" exclaims the nephew. "Got any more dogs?"

yo'mamma so fat, we're standing on her

thats so wrong....lol i like his music though.

Default Re: Micheal Jackson died of food poisening today.

Quote Originally Posted by CBAINMR
    that really was not funny... >.>

Default Oh no

Why did he have poison.....he should have had payasum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast