Here are some quotations to motivate and inspire the planning and development of your business:

o Rise early, work hard, strike oil.
o The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb grey hairs (Irish proverb)
o A chicken doesn't stop scratching just because worms are scarce
o A wise man turns chance into good fortune.
o A great fortune depends on luck, a small one on diligence. (Chinese proverb)
o Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get
o I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
o Success is more attitude than aptitude. (Anonymous)
o If, at first, you don't succeed, try again. (Proverb)
o If, at first, you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
o There is nothing more difficult...than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
o If you want truly to understand something, try to change it.
o Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
o You cannot travel on the path until you become the path itself.
o There is no top. There are always further heights to reach.
o For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions.
o It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races.
o It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult.
o It is a myth, not a mandate, a fable not a logic, and symbol rather than a reason by which men are moved.
o Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. (Albert Einstein)
o Every wall is a door.

Keywords: some quotations ,motivate, inspire the planning ,development of your business,Chinese proverb,Irish proverb,Albert Einstein