Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

0 0%

Thread: Since we are talking about religion, should prayer be gone

Default Since we are talking about religion, should prayer be gone

I personally don't think religion should be banned but i do think it should not be force. in my old school ben davis junior high i had a friend who was islanmic and they would not allow her to pray three times a day. it got so bad that she had to threaten to sue the school. than they turn the other cheek when kids toke off her warp and put her koran in the toliet. so, i think religion should not be banned but not force instead. if i want to pray in school i should and if i don't i shouldn't have either. i want is a choice not punishment for not picking what they want.

Default religious freedom

In India everyone enjoys the religious freedom. I also supports religious freedom. It should be there in every country.

Religious freedom doen't mean to create communal clashes. Basically all religions are formed for the welfare of the memebrs of the community. No religion teaches about violence. The religous leaders misinerpret the Holy books and persuade the folowers to create communal violence.

Another wrong thinking is that only one's religion is right, only my god is true. You have the freedom to beleive in any religion, but you cannot force your religious philosophy to others.

Live, let others to live peacefully.

Wars have fought between relgions. It can be said Ok, but what about the decade long bloodsheds among the memebers of the same community - France - Germany, France - Britain, Iran - Iraq etc.

I think religious cults should be banned. But established religions should not.