Thread: members only chat room?

Default members only chat room?

Is it possible to set up a members only chat room within our forums? I just had one of my members ask for one but I do not see anywhere telling how such a forum could be set up. Here is what he asked for:

I was just wondering if it was possible to have a chat room (members only). That way we could all talk to each other at the same time.

From the wording of his question, I am guessing that he means a "real time" chat room.

How about it, Admin? Is this possible?

Good luck getting an answer from any admin.... They all seemed to have dissapeared......

Quote Originally Posted by lewk longhair
    Good luck getting an answer from any admin.... They all seemed to have dissapeared......
    Well, that's not good! Where are the Moderators? Are there no Bizhat suppprt folk around to help us out in here with our site questions and problems anymore? :(

Default Adding Chat rooms to Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mario_Basher
    I set up my forums a while ago, and quite recently, I saw one of the forums have a Chat Room added on using phpBB forums. Does anyone know how to do this? Please help if you can.

Mario_Basher
    Don't feel bad, Mario_Basher, I never got an answer from the BizHat Admin or Moderators on this issue either :(