Thread: Trading Forex

Default Trading Forex

Recently, I have just got into trading forex.
    If you know what you are doing, you can make a serious amount of money and you could even give up your present job.

Check out any forex website to learn the basics and then join an online forum such as moneytec.

You will need a minimum of $300 to start trading.

Let me know if you need help.
    JH

2Jethat
    Are u serious?
    My father is working in forex..he's learning it for 2 years until he started to earn good money.In order to start in forex you need 5k usd MNINIMUM !(in order to not risk your deposit too much). And u can Loose all ur money in 10 inutes !

not only is it possible to make a serious amount of money , its also possible to lose a serious amount of money !!!! so be very careful ....

yea, usually the forex sites warn to use your money that you can lose

Quote Originally Posted by psmod
    2Jethat
    In order to start in forex you need 5k usd MNINIMUM !(in order to not risk your deposit too much).
    If you have only 5k usd- better buy to itself something. It is too small sum for starting in Forex. I know it, beсause im working in this business.

hello viewers,
    i think forex trading is very simple and i found one separate algoritham for forex trading that algoritham gives signals also. so i think forex trading is very simple. if u have any doubts then pleas give me mail or contact my id

yahoo : santu_aarudhra

msn : [email protected]

regards,
    k.n.v.santosh