Well said, to start any online business we have to plan it first.There are many ways to earn through online and we should select the one that is not a scam and legit way to make money.We have to plan on what business to start with, equip ourselves for it and then start the business.I followed all this and started the reselling business of domain related services.Now a days people want to make themselves visible in online to attract the customers through internet. Hence they will be in need of website and other such services.So,I planned to resell such services since it is fast-moving and helps to make more profit.I became a reseller by getting an account in Goresellers.com and got bought a pre-built website with hosting, security certificates,email and other services.I sold it at a higher price and made profit. Goresellers handle the customer support and payments hence I just have to sellthe services at a higher price.In reselling business it is you who fix the price hence you can quote a good amount based on the service and sell it.