Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ti-design

Default ti-design

well then, let me be the first one to ask for ideas/suggestions. Be critical pls.

ti-design.bizhat.com

Very good design. Seems you have done some good work with CSS, Layer, etc... Color selection is nice.

On MS IE, the header and footer move with the page. Opera shows it stay fixed, floating over the text.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Very nice, I agree with Nokia with the color selection. As for content wise, All I really see is a website How-to. That's all good and all (and is infact helpful) but you might want to branch off another website so to speak, something that has a little more pizazz to it.

its good!

very nice. i would like to see some work on the TI logo using photoshop, the lines are not too smooth

Very nice layout and design .. Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia
    Very good design. Seems you have done some good work with CSS, Layer, etc... Color selection is nice.

On MS IE, the header and footer move with the page. Opera shows it stay fixed, floating over the text.
    lol... I'm using Firefox so some CSS wont work with firefox... but ur site is good

[quote="emptyspace"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia
    lol... I'm using Firefox so some CSS wont work with firefox... but ur site is good
    Like what?

nevermind about dat.. ay how come your header+topic menu when I scroll down using firefox and it wont move... while scroll down using IE... it move...

Quote Originally Posted by emptyspace
    nevermind about dat.. ay how come your header+topic menu when I scroll down using firefox and it wont move... while scroll down using IE... it move...
    cuz ie is buggy and won't implement the CSS "position:fixed", that's why. If you view it with IE its all right, site is best viewed with firefox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast