Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need Gmail Account ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default need Gmail Account ??

hi i have 6 gmail request . if any one want then i can give them .
    and can any one answer me one of my problem ?? when i connect my pc to internet, it sent more then 200000 Kb data and receive at same time
    so whole net work got jamm due to lot of trafic, i know its a virus, but donot know for which virus. Can any one help me pls to find out the virus name ??

may be some Spyware or Virus in your system .. so install a good Antivirus and AntiSpyware with latest definitions and scan your system

id say you should get ad-aware and Nod32 (both assuming your on windows:-P). Once you install them, boot up in safe mode, then run them both (scan you whole system).

well, if you're giving away invitations, i'd like a gmail account: [email protected]

the problem you described sounds like some spyware-thing. mostly a combination of spybot and adaware frees me of the most of them. a friend of mine had a pretty good result with bullguard virus scanner for some element of spyware that couldn't be removed with the first 2 mentioned.

good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by niwde
    well, if you're giving away invitations, i'd like a gmail account: [email protected]

the problem you described sounds like some spyware-thing. mostly a combination of spybot and adaware frees me of the most of them. a friend of mine had a pretty good result with bullguard virus scanner for some element of spyware that couldn't be removed with the first 2 mentioned.

good luck..
    hi thanks i wil try with ur advice. i wiil sent u invitation by tomorow. have a nice day.

Default Abt virus

Quote Originally Posted by XLinux
    id say you should get ad-aware and Nod32 (both assuming your on windows:-P). Once you install them, boot up in safe mode, then run them both (scan you whole system).
    Thanks i think it will help. .. many many thanks again

please send me one: [email protected]

thks

Default Yep

I say scan your com for spyware

BTW

Default Re: need Gmail Account ??

Quote Originally Posted by fosiul
    and can any one answer me one of my problem ?? when i connect my pc to internet, it sent more then 200000 Kb data and receive at same time
    so whole net work got jamm due to lot of trafic, i know its a virus, but donot know for which virus. Can any one help me pls to find out the virus name ??
    well, try to restart u pc in safe mode, then scan your harddisk for virus...

Default I wanna G-Mail too!!

:cry: can someone invite me to G-Mail??? diz is my email [email protected] :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast