Parkinsons is a HORRIBLE disease. I am watching my grandfather suffering from it for many years. I am really sad to see him like this and I can’t help him. They have not found a complete cure for the disease just meds that help keep tremors down etc :( . The best thing that we do is keep him comfortable and be there for him when he needs us :( . I am still looking for a cure and while being on the internet I found this page where I could read about this:
Movement Disorder Clinic

The Movement disorder clinic at JD Healthcare's Hospital specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients with Parkinson's disease, tremor, chorea, dystonia and other movement disorders. The doctors at the clinic are specialized to evaluate and manage patients with disorders of movement such as tremor, dystonia, Parkinson's disease and unusual movement disorders.
http://www.jdhealthcare.com/brainspine.html#5

Since I found this I don’t why but I felt that this is maybe the last hope for my grandpa. I would like to take him there but I am scared that it may be too late…but I think that better late than never…am I doing the right thing?
:?: