Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heyah! Try this 4 cool webdesign!

Default Heyah! Try this 4 cool webdesign!

I wanna show ya nice web designin tool of my favourite software corporation... It is...

Integrated tools for powerful Web design

All-new Adobe® GoLive® CS software delivers what you need to create professional Web sites. Work with Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Illustrator®, and Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files directly within GoLive without switching between applications. Maximize your productivity with a creative Web design environment that suits your style. Design without compromise using powerful tools that support industry standards.

It is realy powerful... Try to download a tryout...
    http://www.adobe.com 8)

c ya :P

Default everyone can do it with money...

looks indeed very nice, but did you pay any attention to the price? I personally opt for free (X)HTML and CSS editors, like PSPad, 1st page 2000, and TopStyle Lite. Then you really know what's behind the fancy pages you create so you can easily fix errors or update your code at a later stage. Some WYSIWYG tools (yes, I do have one particular in mind) tend to create code that makes you very unhappy what you look at it, dunno if thats the case with adobe GoLive.

GREAT IDEAS

THANKS

Default Re: everyone can do it with money...

Quote Originally Posted by ti-design.bizhat.com
    looks indeed very nice, but did you pay any attention to the price? I personally opt for free (X)HTML and CSS editors, like PSPad, 1st page 2000, and TopStyle Lite. Then you really know what's behind the fancy pages you create so you can easily fix errors or update your code at a later stage. Some WYSIWYG tools (yes, I do have one particular in mind) tend to create code that makes you very unhappy what you look at it, dunno if thats the case with adobe GoLive.
    1st page 2000 is what I use. There are some minor glitches, and the program hasn't been updated... A new version was suposte to release in 2003! Its now been almost 5 years since last update.

Default Wordpad

I personnaly am happy with wordpad. HTML is simple enough that you don't really need an editor, however it is nice to use one while working with jscript.

I used dreamweaver and this is very good.
    Ellen

Default what are the benefits of golive

i using dream weaver , then what are the benifits of golive comapring with dreamwaver

dreamwaver is good i think

Personally, I don't like too much elegence in a code editor. I use EditPlus, because of the highlighting and the fact that it knows alot more functions then I do, and it helps stop me from using them as varibles. It supports alot of languages and can be found at :

<a href=http://www.google.ca/search?q="EditPlus">This Location.</a>

Enjoy.[/url]

Yes, Edit Plus is great text editor. I use it for creating HTML and other programming.

www.editplus.com
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast