Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doom3

Default Doom3

Has anybody played through the game Doom 3. It's quite possibly the most realistic gaming experience I've ever had. If you play it with the lights off, it will most likely scare you at some points.

Did anyone else enjoy it?

I agree, this game is one of the most realistic games i have ever played and one of the scariest. Playing it in the dark is very scary, but playing it in the light even can scare the piss out of you. I would recomend this game to everyone who likes First Person Shooters! :shock:

Doom 3 is an excellent game. Great graphics, great sound, great thrills. The only place where it lacks is innovative gameplay. That doesn't stop it from being fun though.

i haven't played it
    but i heard alot of stuff about it
    first thing is: "IT IS SCARY!" at some point
    but that's what kept me from playing it...JK
    second, i don't think it will run smooth on any computer since my friend's brand new cutting-edge comp can't handle the graphics.
    3nd, i think this kinda game is like a new centrino desktop being used in the 50s. people will be like WTF, i don't noe about this. can't run this and stuff
    but i do hope they gets more popular like CS1.6 over the year

i cant even finish that game... lol.. too scary...

My computer can't play this game T-T

oh man... this game is delicious for someone who still plays Doom 1 and 2. :lol:

Doom 3 looks like an excellent game. My computer cannot handle it but I'm getting it for the XBOX when it comes out...which is April 3rd if I'm correct. Yes, it looks VERY realistic.

Turn off the lights, crank up the volume on your speakers to full and you will actually S*** yourself while playing! Apparantly its supposed to be one of the scariest games of all time. Then again, i got scared in Half life 2 at the first look of one of those running zombies...... :oops:

Doom3 is a beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast