Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty jokes (7)

Default Dirty jokes (7)

Professions

Three guys and a lady were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

The first guy says " I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E, you know... Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist."

The second guy says "I'm a D.I.N.K, you know... Double Income, No Kids."

The third guy says, " I'm a R.U.B, you know... Rich, Urban, Biker."

They turn to the woman and ask her, " What are you? "

She replies: " I'm a WIFE, you know...
    Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc."

-----------------------------------------------------------

butt joke

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

i didnt love it =/
    sorry.

The monkey one is pretty entertaining.

"Three guys and a lady were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

The first guy says " I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E, you know... Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist."

Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc." "

hahahaha nice 1

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette are having a breast stroke swimming race. The brunette finishes in first, the redhead close to second and the blonde in dead last. She came up to the judge and complained that the other two cheated.

"How so?" asked the judge?
    "They were using their arms!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stick-Fighter
    "Three guys and a lady were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc." "

hahahaha nice 1
    :lol: nice one, hahahha can't stop laughing. cant help but feel sorry for the woman.

LOL NS !!! OMG i got to share this with my firend !

Three guys and a lady were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc."

--

hahahaha oh god good one

I liked joke about WIFE

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Didn't like the first one very much, it was alright; but the monkey one about killed me! I laughed so hard I cried! Nice one! :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast