Thread: How to enhance your website

Default How to enhance your website

I would like to ask for any advice how to enhance your personal website which actually showing your online portfolio?

i wana know abt html and css

what is css and its adwantages

what is the diference betwen css and ajax

how to create a complete css web site

how to create acomplte html web site

you can find alot of places to learn html , css xml etc just by googling Learn Html

@binsha: all of those posts could easily be made into one, no need to spam or post hunt.

@irishbillones: I have found 2 websites that work. Htmldog and HTML Hell. unfortunately, i cannot post the direct link (i will edit in) as i do not have 5 posts.

@binsha: HTML is a coding language used often in Webpage design. CSS is necessary. THere is no such thing as a CSS webpage. The CSS is the styling behind your webpage. For example, to make the Headings Red, you would need the appropriate tag in the CSS file. A "complete HTML and CSS webpage" is really defined by you. If think a complete page is black text on white background that says "Dogs have Fur", then thats a complete page... to others, a complete page could mean full colors with Java/html animations, images, links, tables, etc. To make a "complete HTML page" you need a CSS file, and there is no such thing as a "CSS Webpage".

Hope this helps,

Asa