Thread: PHP Version

Default PHP Version

Hi Admin.
    Ur Site rocks. Ur Hosting is Jus too good to describe. I m so damn Satisfied.
    Thanks a Bunch for this.
    my site http://mukund.bizhat.com/index.php
    I don't have the Forum Name as that of my Site name becaus its already been taken by someone else. And i don't know whom...:(

Only One thing is stopping me making the progress.

I am not allowed to install components and modules or themes to my mambo server.
    This, I suppose, is due to the compression/decompression support which is provided by PHP being put off or disabled.
    Can I make a request.
    Please pleas please do enable it for me. Or else It will become too tidious a job for me to install everything.
    I use bizhat behind a firewall which does not allows FTP . So It becoms very difficult for me to upload files to ur server using FTP. For which I serched thru net and got a good program called http://net2ftp.com
    But still I have written a program which will upload the files to the server and decompress it. Though the files are uploaded, there seems to be a bit of problem with decompression. I use .tar.gz and .zip files. I use mostly .tar.gz as they are less used for disturbing purposes like virus or others.

So please take my request and enable PHP Zip decompression/compression feature for me and if possible for others.

Also Please Put off the PHP Safe Mode to Off.
    When I tried looking in to the problem I found that PHP safe mode was on. So please put that off for me.

Thanks a lot.
    Congratulations.
    Mukund[/b]

somebody took your access to your site?
    safe mode will not be off.. cuz this is a lot of usage requests will be.. and it will better you PM to admin. not to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemezis
    Nopes.
    I wasn't able to register with my site name on this forum. The name was already taken by some one else.
    But the domain name was available.

No problem. Just add your web site in your profile and signature, that will do.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Quote Originally Posted by mukundis
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemezis
    Nopes.
    I wasn't able to register with my site name on this forum. The name was already taken by some one else.
    But the domain name was available.
    ))) Oh. Now I understand your problem) I think it's fixed now..