Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the Forum as I am a new member of BizHat. My interests are comptuers, video games and getting to know other people. Also, wanted to take the oportunity to submit 5 posts to get my site activated as I want to build a site for the online game FFXI and my linkshell.

Hopefully we get to talk soon and if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hey,
    I joined BizHat a few days ago. I'm pretty used to stuff like this thought becuase I love making new friends and meeting new people. My interests are also computers and video games. Some others are music, emails, sports, and get-togethers with friends. By the way, whats your name? Mines Nikki :D. Well, talk later!
    ~Nikki

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the Forum as I am a new member of BizHat. My interests are comptuers, video games and getting to know other people. Also, wanted to take the oportunity to submit 5 posts to get my site activated as I want to build a informative website like higher education, cv, jobs, uk , europe.

Hopefully we get to talk soon and if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.