Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have time? I need someone to talk with.

Default Have time? I need someone to talk with.

Hey. My name is Nicole, but pplz call me nikki :). I get really bored during the week cuz my parents are always working and my brother is so lazy and won't even talk to me. If you got time, it be awesome to have some e-friends! Thanks talk l8r! :D

Hi nikki = ) Were're you from?? I look what you very friendly girl :) I friendly too, and my name's Malika but all call me Lika! =)
    Kiss your :)

Hey Lika! Did you mean where do I live? Well I live in Michigan USA. I used to live in California but i had to move. Michigan's pretty cool though :). Where do you live? and what grade are you in?
    *hugs

OOOh..... = ) I live in another continent :) It's Asia - Kazahkstan!!!!!! And I have been to California - it's relly wonderful place!!! My republic beatiful and wonderful also but we have another arheticture and we have shops any more :)

live in California, Michigan it's cool :)

Asia is my nationality. I've been to South Korean, China, and the Phillipines. My realatives live there. Its cool you've been to California before. Right now, here in Michigan its snowing. the temp is around 30-27 degrees. And when I cam back to the chicago airport from california to visit my family (cousins aunts etc) it was below 0. That was cold!

You not freeze?? Althrough here in Kazahkstan cool....but we have 14-12 degrees = ) I think what your have small degrees! For exemle 10 8 degrees = )

it can get to the 1 digit degreese. like 8. that's really cold. sometimes i get so cold that i feel like im frozen

It's not bad = ) and i study english...but i speak english not bad....it's normal? or ok???

That's cool that your studying English. Your english is pretty good. Keep studying! I love learning. I have a bunch of friends at school but some of them think its kind of weird how I love learning and school.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast