Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have time? I need someone to talk with.

Thanks!!!!! I derive encouragement from you! And i want study English to the end!!! Maybe to future.....i don't know, but i know of one i study english to the last drop....thank you again!!!! I feel what i make friends with you = ) it's wonderful!!!!! I like this = )

Yeah its awesome having a friend like you =), and your welcome =D. Well, I only speak one language. I wish I could study different ones but I'm already piled up with so much work. I do love learning but sometimes I feel like should slow down. Do you know what I mean?

Yes =) i know what you mean and you relly know one languege??? I know 3 language. it's english rassian and kazakh, i want study french language but i firstly english to the end....and later on i study next language case be All ritdh!!!!! Maybe i come to your sity! if of couse i don't going to the london =))) So we write write write.......and so for i don't know you interests? I for exemple like painting and i lazy ussially =))) i don;t ever like learning languages =D sometimes i sit down and seeing TV...
    for exemle MTV...hummoring canal =) and i like sleep and from eat i like is ice-cream amd humburger pizza and chicken by french)mmm....fanny =) if many what i like =) and you?? It is very verYYYYYYinteresting =)

Where you??? where you my friend??

Well my interest are sports (especially basketball) friends, family, talking, making new friends, computers, and writing. I usually play sports most of the days after i'm finished with my studies. I believe i couldn't live with out my friends :)

OOOuuu =) It's WONDERFUL ...) relly I think that...= )

Basketball?? It's my favorite sport !!! =)) My boyfriend play in basketball !!! Your interesting COOL =)

How old a you?

AWESOME!! Basketball rocks! its so much fun! That's cool that your boyfriend plays basketball!
    I'm going to be 14 on May 1st. waht about you?

WOw)we are very much alike, because i'm to be 14 too =)) it's cool)) I think, we are will be friends, I like that.

Cool! I just came back from a Basketball game at my school! it was so much fun!

COol =) I like that you play basketball !!! Very unwell we a lose at us game Basketball =(( You are gain basketball ??? =)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast