Thread: only gurls please!

Default only gurls please!

Hey gals! I got sum questions to ask you. In your school or town, do guys usually ask the skinny blonde gurls out or at least ask them first? Or is it the opposite? I used to live in California and that's how it was. But even in a small down with only about 600-700 people guys ask the skinny blondes out first. please respond soon i want to read your answers! Thanks!

Not exactly. Where I come from, it was usually the promiscuous and provocative ones who attracted the most attention... I mean, it's what they were working for, is it not?

Attractive body shape and well kept, nice looking hair (whatever the color) that's not something that you are exactly born with. It's work. It takes effort... which takes a decision... which takes at least a minimal ammount of thought and motivation.

These females (I say "females" in the military sense, not the "rapper" sense of the word) are working for what they want. And, you as you said in the reply to my topic "I don't date" , are working for what you want.

To each their own, no?

Wow, Its way different here! Yes, there are some non blonde girls going out with guys but usually they aren't asked before blondes. I don't have anything against blondes, i have really good blonde friends its just that i observed so things about the. And yes i don't date but like i said, i'm just observing.