Thread: Music Review : U Me Aur Hum

Default Music Review : U Me Aur Hum

U Me Aur Hum

Director : Ajay Devgan
    Music : Vishal Bharadwaj
    Lyrics : Munna Dhiman
    Starring :Ajay Devgan, Kajol, Karan Khanna, Isha Sharwani.

After Aamir Khan’s mind blowing directorial debut in TAARE ZAMEEN PAR, its Ajay Devgan tryst with film direction that materializes well with romance-cum-drama flick U ME AUR HUM. Vishal Bharadwaj, the magical sensation behind OMKARA success, proves to be uncharacteristic choice for the album over present set of contemporaries in delivering trendy and feisty sounds, rhythms and music for this romantic roller coaster ride.

Vishal Bhardwaj takes a huge plunge into whirlpools of Latino stylized musical thrust as music runs loud, vocalist croons out emotions while chorals takes centre-stage in chartbusting delight “Jee Lee”. After sassy “Don’t I love or do I love you” (SUPERSTAR), Adnan Sami modulates to perfection in this “cruise-carnival” feast with Shreya Ghoshal adding mesmerizing tones with her svelte rendition. Munna Dhiman’s wording may not be “out-of-world” but certainly delightfully penned with the ecstatic mood of the track. The number is surely be chartbusting success and likely to be next feverish punch on the floors with it ever growing promotion.

Jaspinder Narula did a fantabolous job with the title track “Pyar to Hona Hi Tha” (PYAR TO HONA HI THA) with her uncharacteristically westernized vocal flair and now it’s Shreya Ghoshal softening her vocal textures into another gem of “true-blue” soft rock title track “U Me Aur Hum”. Its supple romantic overtures are gesticulated with fine blend of intrinsically westernized connotations in the backdrop (similar to “Humko Chhone Paas Aaye” (ZINDAGI ROCKS)) while Dhiman’s precariously sentimental wordings are sheer delight. The second version has Vishal Bharadwaj in his sonorous baritones (similar to his previous “O Saathi Re” (OMKARA)) to create a serene wave of emotion, well suited for background score demands. Like recently heard “Main Chali” (BLACK & WHITE), Shreya Ghoshal’s version proves to be much superior choice to her contemporaries work and will surely be encouraging factor in album’s sales.

her is my review about this 3 days back

Code:
    http://atm.bizhat.com/bb/2008/02/17/u-me-aur-hum/