Thread: Left Pane

Default Left Pane

Thank you for choosing phpBB as your forum solution. This screen will give you a quick overview of all the various statistics of your board. You can get back to this page by clicking on the Admin Index link in the left pane. To return to the index of your board, click the phpBB logo also in the left pane. The other links on the left hand side of this screen will allow you to control every aspect of your forum experience. Each screen will have instructions on how to use the tools.

when i started setting up my forum there was a panel on the left side when i was in Admin mode. I was hoping to launch the forum today, but the left panel has gone. I wanted to tweak a few things but not having this Left Panel is a pain.

Is it possible that i clicked an option that removed it? If so, how can i get it back?

OR
    has it gone forever?

I hope that i can get an answer in the next 24 hrs or i'm off to a different free forum host

WOW thats kindof demanding dont you think? It sounds like you are already at a different host.

i'm using another forum supplier, and they were able to answer a Template question within 12 hours. They even suggested other ways that i could make the forum more user friendly.
    In fact, i'm so impressed with them, I'm strongly considering paying them a $25 fee, not because the advertisements can be irritating but to reward the good customer service that i've received.