Thread: MYSQL Database Upload

Default MYSQL Database Upload

Sup Well I been working off my pc off local host now for about maybe 3 months and i have a shit load of databases but the one i really like to uplod is my php and my phbb database i dont want to have to redo these databse that gonna be like 3 weeks of prgraming and i have already done is ther any way i can just upload those databses to the sql sever where my databses are and just use them ??

you can use link here

http://free.bizhat.com/phpmyadmin/

for uoload you database website ;)

bizhat is very best for hosting

Default DAM

it nto working it wont log me in it just keep asking for my name and pw i put in

nerdnation.bizhat.com and my pw lol ok im not that stupid to put my pw in this post just if you wondering lol and i tryed just nerdnation and mypw and it just dont log in wtf do i do to log in agin ?? i mean what user name do i use :-?

Default ok

Do i have acess to the sql database root thoug ftp that what i need phpadmin is only to make and acess the sql databases not to uplaod lol anyways i wonder if i have root access to my mysql data bin though ftp If i do then i can other wise im screwed and i will have to manualy created theses databases :P

Default Import database

How can I import a external database to mysql using phpmyadmin?
    Is there any sql command that get that?

Thanks!

Default sup

No you can sorry the main purpose of the phpadmin is to acess and read the sql databses to uplaod a database that you have you need to have root acess to the mysql data bin so that you can physicaly upload them to the sever then once they uploaded then once you acess the sever they should be there . :)

Delete the old database files then upload the new ones. :D

try navicat. i think thats what it does

Default ok

I still need acess to the mysql data bin to upload the database if i dont have acess to it though ftp i will have to manual do it though commandline acess or a gui program tht mean weeks of programing the database and one very grumpy Programer lol. i dont think that sit will help me at all bro i Really need a ftp root acess to the mysql data bin to do what i need Second problem now is i need to know if php config should be to local host or how i need to set my phpnuke sorry not php config file to reach and run the database for my site thanks.

Will a admin please contact me at [email protected] i will get you the info for my site and get you to upload this database other wise im headed off to a new host this is getting old very quily thanks
    [/img]