Thread: xbox 360

Default xbox 360

what's up with aal the pc game topics? xbox 360 is much more fun than a pc.
    anyone agree?
    don't you guy's like xbox live more than the internet? do you guys play some good games online like cod4?
    please post replies

Across the internet you can play with people from across the world, and an xbox can't do that. :D It might, but I still prefer PCs. They just... feel better. All those new gaming systems are so graphic intense, it hurts my head. :?

I don't know about you, but I played with all three: Xbox 360, PC and the Wii.

COD 4 is VERY addicting..I play on XBL about 4-6 hours a day! I hate to have to install a game every time I wanna play it is why I tend to stay away from the PC titles.

I agree with you the Xbox 360 is much better than the PC.

In my opinion the games are so much better than they are on the PC

Your kidding right? How can the 360 be better than the PC? The PC is your friend who can do wonderful things for you. You can play a magnitude of games at a click of a button. You do not install a game every time you play it either. You do it only once.

Why should one have to pick which is better? Well, aside from financial concerns, anyway. I wish I had a 360 and/or a gaming PC....

Yea if you dont have a good job that can be alot of money to spend. I would suggest waiting until a new game comes out like gears so right when you buy it you are up to date on the latest game instead of playing catch up.