Thread: Uh-Oh!!

Default Uh-Oh!!

The husband finally wised up to the fact that his wife was less than faithful. He hired a private investigator to follow her and in
    less than a week, had all the information that he needed on the "other man".

The husband convinced himself that his would still be a loving and trustworthy marriage had not this S.O.B. come onto the
    scene. Being a man of the 90's and all, he decided to handle the matter in what he judged to be sophisticated and business-like
    manner.

He sent the following e-mail to his wife's lover:

Sir,
    It has been brought to my attention that for some time now you have been carrying on an affair with my
    wife. So that we may settle this matter in an intelligent fashion, please be at my office at 3 PM on Friday
    next.

The "other man" was highly amused by the husband's formal manner and sent off the following reply at once:

Dear Sir,
    I have received a copy of your mass mailing this morning. You may be advised that I will attend the
    scheduled conference in your Office's auditorium.

hey i dont understand ur joke made it more clearly pls

i don't understand it oO

I think I can laught from ur faces when u saw this non funny thread. :D

I dont think i got it =/

was there multiple men??? ... huh thats all i can think of.. because of "mass mailing" and "auditorium" but the beginning does not imply that??

:lol: good one

the reply simply tries to anger the husband by implying that the same message was sent to many ppl (mass mail) and that the all the men his wife has affair with will attend the 'conference'

Funny as!

the reply simply tries to anger the husband by implying that the same message was sent to many ppl (mass mail) and that the all the men his wife has affair with will attend the 'conference'