Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Sims 2

i want download Mod for Thesim 2 who can tell URL Download to me

The sims 2 is a exciting game ~i very like this game forever it is because the sims 2 people can play lots of movie~

Default Low Stuff

The Sims 2 Is Great But It Has Less Stuff Then The First One! :roll:

Default THIS

HEY NOW THEY HAVE INTRODUCED "PLAYBOY THE MANSION 100% UNCENSORED ALL ABT PLAYBOY MAGAZINE RELEASE U DO AND U DO WHATEVER U NEED..TRY IT OUT

Default Hunter

Cheats

Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to access the cheat window, then enter the following:

- motherlode - 50,000 simoleans
    - boolprop constrainFloorElevation false - Allows you to change elevation of floor tiles.
    - clear - Clears all cheat codes on the screen, but codes are still in effect.
    - exit - closes cheat window
    - boolprop constrainFloorElevation true - Disables the ability to change elevation of floor tiles.
    - expand - expands or contracts cheat window
    - kaching - get 1000 cash
    - boolprop ShowLotPackageFilename (True/False) - In neighborhood, shows filename of house when lot is highlighted
    - vsync (on/off) - increases game performance but lowers graphics
    - autopatch (on/off) - lets you know if theres a patch
    - help -all - list cheats
    - StretchSkeleton - makes your sims larger or smaller
    - moveobjects (on/off) - moves objects and deletes you couldnt before
    - slowmotion - Puts the game in slow motion. Enter any number that 0 through 8 (0=fastest and 8=slowest)
    - boolprop lotTerrainLighting (True/False) - Set to false and lots will not light up when highlighted in neighborhood
    - boolprop locktiles (True/False) - Set to false to place floor tiles outside lot
    - boolprop displayNeighborhoodRoadsWithModel (True/False) - Set to false to remove bridges from neighborhood.
    - boolprop lotTerrainPaints (True/False) - Set to false to remove floorpainting on lot
    - boolprop displayNeighborhoodProps (True/False) - Set to false to remove props like rocks and towers from neighborhood
    - boolprop objectShadows (True/False) - Set to false to remove removes shadows on objects outside house
    - boolprop lotWater (True/False) - Set to false to remove removes water (ponds) from lots
    - boolprop displayNeighborhoodRoads (True/False) - Set to false to remove roads from neighborhood
    - boolProp guob (True/False) - Set to false to remove shadows on objects inside house
    - boolprop displayNeighborhoodWater (True/False) - Set to false to remove water from neighborhood
    - boolprop displayLotImposters (True/False) - Set to false to removes house graphics from neighborhood
    - boolprop displayNeighborhoodFlora (True/False) - Set to false to removes trees/plants from neighborhood
    - boolprop displayLookAtBoxes (True/False) - Set to true and blocks appear on Sims faces and on parts where Sims look at
    - boolprop carsCompact (True/False) - Set to true and cars will have more detail in neighborhood
    - boolprop renderSelectedSimLevel (True/False) - Set to true and walls will no longer cut away from selected Sim
    - boolprop allObjectLightsOn (True/False) - Set to true to light up objects continuously instead of only when used
    - boolProp displayPaths (True/False) - Set to true to see the path where the selected Sim walks to
    - boolprop lotInfoAdvancedMode (True/False) - Set to true to show lot information
    - intprop censorgridsize 0 - Takes off censoring
    - boolProp simShadows (True/False) - Toggle shadows on/off for Sims
    - aging off - turn off aging
    - aging on - turn on aging
    - faceBlendLimits (on/off) - turns off facial bounding limitations. It prevents the normal corrections the game will make for two parents with very different facial structures.
    - intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims 8 - You can invite more people to your parties.
    - boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true/false - You can place objects outside the grid.
    - social_debug - You can tell what social reaction will happen before you do it
    - deleteAllCharacters - At neighborhood view only, removes every Sim from the neighborhood.
    - TerrainType (desert/temperate) - Only for use in neighborhood view, toggles between the two terrain types.
    - -nosound - Disables sound
    - -f - Fullscreen Mode
    - -r[width]x[height] - Start with desired resolution (in pixels).
    - -w - Windowed Mode
    - letterBox # - Adds a letterbox effect to the view. (# = 0.0 to 0.4) (require postprocessing on)
    - vignette # # # - Blurry bits at the edge of the screen. (# = 0.0 to 1.0) (require postprocessing on)
    - slowMotion # - Make you set the game speed. (# = 0 to 8, 0 is normal)
    - filmGrain # - Makes the screen grainy. (# = 0.0 to 1.0) (require postprocessing on)
    - bloom rgb # - Sitcom flashback blur effect (# = 0.0 to 1.0) (require postprocessing on)
    - boolProp enablePostProcessing false - Turns Postprocessing off
    - boolProp enablePostProcessing true - Turns Postprocessing on.

Visit my website !!!

Oh i remember when i was playing first verion of sims. That was really original and intersting game. I am currently playing Sims 2 : University. Is there any other games like Sims?
    Can i use Sims 2 cheats on Sims 2 University?

Default hunter

This cheats are for Sims 2 university

Motherlode - $50,000
    Kaching - Adds $1,000
    Moveobjects on/off - Move objects anywhere
    Aging on/off - Sims cannot age (those freaks)
    StretchSkeleton - Change Sim's height
    Vsync on/off - Increase graphic performance (lowers textures)
    faceBlendLimits (on/off) - Face stretching is not limited
    Help - Lists common cheats
    Exit - Close dev window
    Expand - Enlarges dev window
    boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true/false - Snap/unsnap objects to grid
    deleteAllCharacters - self-explanatory
    TerrainType desert/temperate - Terrain selection
    boolProp simShadows (True/False) - Shadows on or off
    boolprop displayNeighborhoodFlora (True/False) - Plants on/off
    boolprop displayNeighborhoodRoads (True/False) - Roads on/off
    -----------------------------------------
    Visit my website