Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Default Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

i've always like the harry potter series. this was way different from the book. in this movie a different director was being used and they never wore their cloaks just their free time clothes. :o i give it a 7/10

I don't know if you've seen this before, but I have found this:

It shows how the stories just get told over and over again, just changing names and places...

That's pretty cool, i wonder what smart person made it. and yes they are just told over and over. but sometimes different conflicts.

I think the guy's email who created it is on the right side of the picture.

It's amazing how they use the same stories, but manage to make millions of dollars!

Eh, I don't really agree because that's not all about it. ALOT more than that.

And I thought the movie was very good.

I thought the movie was great and I'm very happy I got the vhs as a birthday present ^^. It was definitely more darker and the actors' acting has definitely improved. I heard the 4th movie is already in production so gotta look forward to that hehe

Default Harry Potter

I loved the Star Wars - Harry Potter image. Ever notice the striking similarity between Harry Potter and LOTR? It's all very amusing. I loved the movie although I'm pretty sure it would have been alot less clear had I not read the book. They barely mentioned the marauders. The special effects were great although I could have lived with one less closed up of the weeping willow.

Well what are you gonna do. It is entertainment. Everyone steals from everyone else. I still say it is brilliant since she is earning millions and we are seated here complaing that she copied it from someone else. I say I will copy of Harry Potter and create something so close to it that you won't believe and I will be a millionaire. This is actually a good idea.

Anyway, about the movie. I really wasn't suprised by what I saw. It was just the same I had thought it would be. Nothing to extrodinary or out of the box to make me feel like it is excellent or even good. I guess when you read the book the movie is a waste to watch. I only watched the first one to see how everything looked. There wasn't anything new to look at this time around. Hopefully they go over the edge and create a longer movie. It was missing the most important part of the book. The fight between Harry and Hermoine.

P.S. I actually cried in that part. For real. First time I cried, while reading a book.

oh!I like it very much!!!!!No other words!

I'll give it a 8/10 it was really good... but not scary enough for me ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast