Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a site i have made

I think that you should create a new template and redo your forums. They are both very hard to read and I really dont like the layout.

not bad, still room for improvement

it is a nice design but you need to calm down with the images too, i have a 1mb/s connection and it took about3 seconds to load fully and the buttons are very hard to read

The heading or say the main thing for ur website is unreadable......i.e. The Rebels of Mankind.......perhaps u can make it with some lighter colour with no emboss and shadow....

the menu too cannot be seen properly.....people who keep a low resolution of their monitor...i.e low contrast and brightness will have a heck lot of time to c thru things u have made......

u have done quite much imaging work....too much imaging has made ur website opening slow and will consume much of ur bandwidth...thus not serving the purpose for which u made the website....in my words very heavy imaging work....

and a word of encouragement.....ur website is of a good concept....u seem to be a daring person....u have to make the first page light withless of images then only people or say visitors will stick to ur website or else it takes no time to get off the website which consumes time....

rest on u...
    take care
    be well....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123