Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny S M S Messages

Wink

A woman likes to have four animals in the house: a jaguar in front of the doorway, a fox in the closet, a bull in bed, and a numbskulll to pay for this all.

Red face

BEEB! Send this message to 5 of your friends and you will have unbelievable sex tonight! If you break this chain, you'll never have multiple orgasms again!

Wink

Opticians bend your the rims/frames of your glasses for they are too polite to say that your ears are in the wrong place.

20% of the population is now drinking coffee, 60% is having sex, 19% is watching television and one yokel is now holding his mobile in his hand

john 3:16- god gave away his only begoden son...."that is how we know jesus was black"

ps. got mighta created men 1st, but he sure did outdo himeslf on a fine job on the woman ;)

"love, peace, and everything good"

"I think I was born to be a doctor, because whenever I see you, I just feel like taking your clothes off"

20% of the population is now drinking coffee, 60% is having sex, 19% is watching television and one yokel is now holding his mobile in his hand

A woman likes to have four animals in the house: a jaguar in front of the doorway, a fox in the closet, a bull in bed, and a numbskulll to pay for this all.

Are these your eyes, I found them between my brests!

At this moment i have a déjÃ* vu and a loss of memory at the same time. I thin I have forgotten this before.

Default =D

qqqqqqqqqqqqq

wow .

its very nice and funny thread you have posted here

good luck

Smile last one

The last joke is very good

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast