Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American History X

Default American History X

classic movie.. anyone else seen? edwart norton is awesome.. my favorite actor

AHX is a great movie! Movies with NAZI's or Skinheads are mostly good, as they convey a message to people. Would you guys like to act the way the skinheads in AHX, or Romper Stomper do? I know I wouldn't!

-Evighet

Default Great Movie

Yeah this one hell of a movie .....

But when this movie is gonna be released in India , really cannot wait to watch.

That was an interesting movie. My history teacher told us to watch it for extra credit once he regretted it because a few kids got in trouble for watching it heh. That was two years ago when I was a freshman in high school. Come on we can take that kinda stuff at 14 and 15.

Great movie. Edward Norton is the best actor ever.

Maybe it's just me but I thought that movie was hilarious! I watched it with a few of my female friends and they were looking at me like I was crazy because I was the only one laughing so hard! The puppy was so cute especially when it was caught in the toilet and turned blue hehe

yeah AHX is very a very insightful look at the remainders of such anti-semitic, nazi hatred that remains in the world today

perhaps rooted in the underground USA, perhaps also this coming from the current socio-economic situation abroad in the middle east where islamists and jews are killing one another on a daily basis and americans are waving around their guns and getting killed themselves.

yeah it's a good movie for sure. i like movies without happy endings.

This is a great movie! One of my all time faves! Edward norton established himself as one of my most fave actors. I especially like and remember the scene where the guy's head is placed on the concrete and stepped upon, that's was a definitive moment for me in movie history man! Totally real!

Edwart Norton simply owned in the AHX - the movie was awsome.
    The scene that i remembered most was when he killed that black dude on the catwalk by kicking his backhead & when the police was taking him - he had such a happy look on his face - damn well played.
    He roxed in Fight Club too with Brad Pit - damn nice movie too... One of my favourites...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast