Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use gamil as a portable Harddisk!!

Default I think it's more.

Hello! When I log into my Gmail account, it say that I have two gigabytes of disk space. So there is a lot of room in it for extra storage. Does anyone know whether this "extra disk" is a supported use of Goolge's space? It seems as though Goolgle might not have realized that people would take advantage of this so-called "feature." By the way--where did Google get all of this hard disk space that it can hand out so easily? This alway boggled me since it is very expensive :?:.

--Alan

mmm... the server is off i can't download that, can you send it to my gmail account? [email protected]

But... what i know is that it isn't working now, but Google MAYBE is going to give unlimited space for mac users and a virtual disk for windows and linux... so it means that this program would be working in a future...

Default search alternate

friends dont depend on the GMAIL DRIVE shell, it is not working perfectly. some times may chance to lose ur data. so away the tool.

search another way like streamload site, R search any other like ftp site, it will usefull to u. :roll:

Hello,

Gmail Drive works perfectly fine. The Data isnt store anywhere in vaccum space, its stored in your GMail mailbox. Whenever you upload a file its sent to your mailbox in your gmail account. If you want to avois the clutter in the inbox then simple add a lable and create a filter to automatically archive the files you have store on the drive. So next time if you have trouble with the Gmail drive and want to retrieve the file urgently you can download it from your gmail account. Just like other free mail service providers gmail doest not take resposibility for data loss. Its just the same yahoo breifcase just that the shell drive is much more convenient.

Default i will try

i have already use as same process but the files stored in the inbox , ok but ,

How can i open from the same shell, b4 saved files , iwant use the shell just like drive in my system.

is it possible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12