Thread: Forum Backup

Default Forum Backup

First I would like to say big THANKS for all admins of BizHat. You are very professional and helpful. You helped me to set up my first forum last year and I was very happy how it worked. now I have many members and it was about time to transfer my forum to payed location. I will have to leave you, unfortunately. I recommended BizHat to many friends and they are happy with how it works. You are the best.
    I already send you a mail where I informed you that 10$ for http://snajperskimetak.s4.bizhat.com is on it's way and I included the mail adress I use now along with forum admin username and password. Also payment ID is icluded in the mail. If there is anything else you want me to give you please notify me. How long it will take to receive forum backup?
    Take care

thunder11

i would like to konw the same thing.. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET THE FILE??!!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O... is anyone home.. i need my darn backup file that i paid for.. noone answers pms or any emails..