Thread: Problem with files over 12kb

Default Problem with files over 12kb

I've notice that one of my pages only shows up if it has a file size 10kb or smaller. But its 12kb and doesn't show up. So is there a filesize limit of 10kb? Or is it a server problem? This problem has wasted more than an hour of my time that could of been used for something else.

Thanks very much.

I upload images fine. Size of them is less than 10 kb. And all is uploading fine.

I upload 306kb images, and they work fine.

Maybe check some of your html. their could be a file size restriction but I don't know.

Next time I use FTP, I'll check. 10kb is nothing, so having a maximun file size of 10kb is stupid. I guess its up to the administrator do decide this. 10kb is 10,000 characters: May seem like a lot, but this is characters, NOT words. If it was words, it would be 10 to 20 pages long. So 10,000 is maybe a page.

I played around with the page, taking out certain things. When it was smaller, it would load, when it had more content, it wouldn't load.

upload 306kb images, and they work fine.

Really? Mine is very not all right !

What FTP program do you use, and what settings. Images should always be uploaded binary.

Big images work fine...must be a bug