Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by veightar View Post
    I think evil spirit acting like ghost are real ghost. I believe in the existence of God the creator and evil spirits but not ghost. They don't really exist. If they do and people sees them as they always claim, then why can't they help humans. Ghosts does not exists

Maybe because they don't want to help us?

I personally believe in ghosts do to experiences and such. The word "ghost" is the name given to them by movies and such. The movies have shown for the most that they are scary things and that they are there to haunt us. A "ghost" are spirits. Wether they decide to be evil or not is up to them.

I believe there's a lot of fake stories going around about ghosts, but I do believe they excist.
    I believe there is a God and in my believe he is not human but a ghost.

i think they could be out there, not so much a horror show as people think but there none the less

Default Well, if this isnt the perfect topic....

Being Wiccan, and living with a family full of them, I very quickly had encounters with them. Not just instances where it can explained away by something like an electric field... Statues cannot throw themselves at you because of a magnet... Also, Because I believe in the Goddesss and God, I also believe in the spirit. Tht's the true essence of who we are, and, I believe that that spirit, after death can either go on, to summerland.. (kinda like the Wiccan version of the catholic 'heaven' but not quite) or, they can choose to stay on earth. Whether whey're good or evil depends on their choice, and, how their actions are percived by others.. An actions intent isnt always the same as the percieved result...

Just my two cents...

P.S. I've created a group for those of us that truly wish to dicuss this in more detail, and, share our stories and experiences. If interested, check it out. Thanks.
    Last edited by Angelis; 02-23-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: edit: added info

Default no, i don't believe in ghosts

no, i don't believe in ghosts, nor ESP, nor god(s), nor souls, nor anything new-agey like crystals, not even homeopathy... i prefer evidence from scientific studies of measured variables given how fallible our intuition and perceptions are.

Hi,

I've never seen one, but I think they might exist.

I belong to a local meetup, where I live in Philadelphia. Its in reality 2 meetups, metaphysical, and ghosts. So I think on some level I believe.
    The other night I turned over to my late hubby's side of the bed and I felt him laying there. In the morning he was gone. The fond memory lingers.

Default umm

no. Even if you "see" a ghost it is only an illusion because if something is dead it can not move, talk, throw ect. anymore.

Ghosts, yep sure do, i belive they are replays in life.

people who saw ghosts are very "interesting"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast