Thread: opera!!

Default opera!!

www.opera.com

The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.

Default Now!

Now released new Opera version! Opera v8.0

The new browser includes an updated and more prominent RSS tool, and rendering technology designed to cut out the need for horizontally scrolling across Web pages, regardless of screen size. The same technology also means that online content can be printed on any size of paper without losing the information at the edges.

Unlike the Windows version, the Linux version of Opera does not incorporate IBM's ViaVoice speech technology. An Opera spokesman said this is because the ViaVoice technology is not available on the Linux platform.

Opera chief executive Jon von Tetzchner has promised that people who have licensed Opera 7 will receive free upgrades when the new version is officially released.

Opera has not yet revealed what the final version will be called. It is likely to be called Opera 8.0 rather than the next logical version number of 7.6, given that it has so many new features. The 'about' page of the beta version refers to itself as version 8.0.

The beta can be downloaded from Opera's Web site.

www.opera.com

is opera a ie like browser?

Quote Originally Posted by syhs89
    is opera a ie like browser?
    It is similar to Firefox. I have tried both of them, and should say that Firefox 1.0 is better than Opera 8.0 and IE6. (And Firefox if free available on Linux and Win32)

I've used Opera for over a year...not bad..main thing it was faster and less crap than that thing called Internet Explorer.. :x but once I found Firebird everything else is just seconds 8)

Default Opera

Opera supports allmost all types of Linux, Windows, Solaris and so on... It even supports Symbian (cellphones)
    I've used Opera in many years, and I mean it is the best browser ever...
    You can configure the navigationbars and make you toolbars:P

i know fire fox have a things like go "what"
    does such things exist?
    go google
    go yahoo
    go bizhat

firefox outperforms opera anyday. interface is nicer too

It doesnt work!

Dude it works !
    www.opera.com install it and yes it works.